The old saying goes, “you’re not catching flak if you’re not over the target.” As a movement, a principle, an option – nullification is definitely in the cross-hairs.The recent surge started last Saturday when Politico ran a lead story titled, “States seek to nullify Obama efforts.”From there, “Real News” on The Blaze TV contacted me about a segment on Nullification. And then, Jon Stewart’s “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central had their turn.Throw the Heritage Foundation in the mix, and you’ve got a pretty good representation of mainstream left and right.
- 66 hits
- Center for a Stateless Society » Embracing Markets, Opposing “Capitalism”
- Detroit’s Amazing Pop-Up Anarchy –
- Just When You Think We’re Making Progress | Tom Woods
- Establishment Left and Right Agree on Nullification | Tenth Amendment Center
- Krugman vs. Hazlitt on Minimum Wage: Who Is Really ‘Wrong About Everything’? | Foreign Policy Journal
thunderbolt1959 on Amanda BillyRock thunderbolt1959 on About me The Philosophical An… on About me thunderbolt1959 on About me The Philosophical An… on About me